Flex Dollars are cash values included in all meal plans. They work like a pre-paid debit card with funds kept on your student ID card. Flex Dollars may be used at any on-campus dining location. Tax Free!

Flex Dollars will be carried over from the fall to the spring semester. If Flex Dollars are not spent by the end of the spring semester they will be forfeited.

The 25 and 50 Block Meal Plans may be used during the semester in which they are purchased. The meals do not carry over from semester to semester.

Yes! Changing to a bigger or smaller meal plan can be done during the first week of the fall and spring semester. All other changes must be requested by Savala DeVoge, Dean of Student Engagement at 218-281-8505.

To purchase a meal plan contact Jamie Heising in the University Dining Services office located in Sahlstrom Conference Center or call 218-281-8540. If you live off-campus, you can purchase a non- traditional meal plan there as well.